Re: [IP] FDA OKs diabetes device that may replace fingerstick tests

    On Sunday, December 25, 2016 7:22 PM, Jeffrey R. Dempsey
<email @ redacted> wrote:

  Jeezb& I just got off of the 2 drops of urine and 10 drops of water and the
fizzy tabletb&

((((((((((( ha ha B  we were THRILLED to use TEST TAPE at diabetic camp in the
70s !!!!) didn't you just PRAY the test tube turned blue, not orange?!!!

(If anyone remembers thisb&)

 On 12/21/16, 4:45 AM, "email @ redacted on behalf of
Peter
Gubbe" <email @ redacted on behalf of
email @ redacted> wrote:

B  B  Is this just the beginning of getting away from this form of BG
monitoring?
B  B
B  B  After 37+ years I won't mind at least reducing finger-testing.....
B  B
B  B
B  B  http://upi.com/6471166t
B  B
[http://media.healthday.com/Images/singlestory/iphone-transmitter.jpg?resize=
B  B  800:600]<http://upi.com/6471166t>
B  B
B  B  FDA OKs diabetes device that may replace fingerstick
B  B  tests<http://upi.com/6471166t>
B  B  upi.com
B  The FDA said Tuesday that the Dexcom G5 continuous glucose monitoring
system
B  can be used to make insulin dosing decisions alone without fingerstick
tests.
B  B  .
B  B  Follow us at https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers
B  B  Make a long URL short at http://type1.org
B  B  Donate with every purchase http://smile.amazon.com/
B  B  (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)