Re: [IP] FDA OKs diabetes device that may replace fingerstick tests

 Jeezb& I just got off of the 2 drops of urine and 10 drops of water and the
fizzy tabletb&

(If anyone remembers thisb&)

 On 12/21/16, 4:45 AM, "email @ redacted on behalf of Peter
Gubbe" <email @ redacted on behalf of
email @ redacted> wrote:

    Is this just the beginning of getting away from this form of BG monitoring?

    After 37+ years I won't mind at least reducing finger-testing.....

    http://upi.com/6471166t

  [http://media.healthday.com/Images/singlestory/iphone-transmitter.jpg?resize=
    800:600]<http://upi.com/6471166t>

    FDA OKs diabetes device that may replace fingerstick
    tests<http://upi.com/6471166t>
    upi.com
  The FDA said Tuesday that the Dexcom G5 continuous glucose monitoring system
  can be used to make insulin dosing decisions alone without fingerstick tests.
    (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)