[IP] Recommendation required - PLEASE

Hi friends,

I have been using Medtronics MM508 from last 10 years however as many of you
would be knowing - Medtronics has stopped the supplies of this pump.

I am about to shift to another pump now - Medronics Revel 723.

I already have the pump however I don't know which accessories (quickset &
reservoirs) would be good.

I read in the user manual that there are various options for the quickset -
for reservoir I think MMT 332A would be good.

Can you please advise the best quickset that based on your experiences - I
have been using MMT 392 with the MM508 pump.

Also, is the remote control good for giving the express boluses? I know that
the remote controls aren't very good (or really bad) with the MM508 pumps.

It would be good if I can give the boluses without taking out the pump - helps
when in public.

Many thanks,

Rupesh