Re: [IP] Baretts esophagus/Medtronic pump 630G/Insurance for Novalog

My sister does.
She refuses to take any medication and her esophagus is really bad. B She
vomits up A LOT. . she isn't diabetic like I am.
I have prob, more so, gastroparesis, but my gutman (wonderful???) doesn't term
it like that. B Something LIKE GERD.. B I have been on Nexium for over 15
years, now have to take 2 QD AND 2 ELAVIL. B  Elavil's side effect is a
calming of the gut. B If I take everything, I have absolutely NO ISSUES.
AmberDenver

    On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 7:28 AM,
"email @ redacted"
<email @ redacted> wrote:

 Hello Everyone,

 Does anyone have Baretts Esophagus? I was just diagnosed. I have had GERD
for
years but I am worried about this. Said prone to diabetics of course. I don't
feel sick right now. I am taking 40MG of Prilosec, was taking 20MG.

 My insurance is covering this. But they are fighting my on Novalog, they
want
me to take Humalog but I can't take it, it clogs in my pump.

 I am worried about the future of Baretts, I read alot about it. I am just
worried that i can cause cancer, but just a small chance.

 Also just got the new Medtronic, 670G pump but have not had the training
yet.
In the spring I will get the 670G my Doctor wants me to have that since I get
some unexpected lows at night. I will have to pay for but that is ok. I may
have
left over supplies for pump and meter and will donate in the future too.

Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays to all.

Eileen
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)