From: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 9:27 AM
To: email @ redacted ; email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Baretts esophagus/Medtronic pump 630G/Insurance for Novalog

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have Baretts Esophagus? I was just diagnosed. I have had GERD
for
years but I am worried about this. Said prone to diabetics of course. I
don't
feel sick right now. I am taking 40MG of Prilosec, was taking 20MG.

My insurance is covering this. But they are fighting my on Novalog, they
want
me to take Humalog but I can't take it, it clogs in my pump.

I am worried about the future of Baretts, I read alot about it. I am just
worried that i can cause cancer, but just a small chance.

Also just got the new Medtronic, 670G pump but have not had the training
yet.
In the spring I will get the 670G my Doctor wants me to have that since I
get
some unexpected lows at night. I will have to pay for but that is ok. I may
have
left over supplies for pump and meter and will donate in the future too.

Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays to all.

Eileen
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)

---