Re: [IP] Re: (IP) infusion sets

<Have you considered the contact-detach sets (smiths Medical). THey have two
parts, the "business end which is the actual 90 degree infusion piece, a two
inch tail to another sticky pad. >

 Tandem rep is sending me these as samples, so yes I am going to give it a go. I
was worried you couldnt use them in the back......which is sort of what I need.
Hey, I was in ballet for 25 years mainly teaching. Guess I maintained my weight
tho I cant dance anymore......
Laura
 PS Boy some of you Kaiser folks really have good coverage. Count your blessings
on that!