[IP] Re: (IP) Kaiser

 I have several friends who work for the Kaiser headquarters here in the Bay
Area (Oakland) and they say that it's known that the northern Cal Kaiser is far
superior in all ways to any other Kaiser, including the SoCal one. So it's
actually true that there is a difference. I guess that's probably related to the
fact that Kaiser originated here. One of these friends has a daughter who just
finished college and started working in Wash. D.C and her experience at Kaiser
there has been horrible even though the entire family has had great experience
with the local Bay Area Kaisers. Pam
<I am appalled at the difference in Kaiser across the country.>