From: "Laura Shapiro" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:52:04 AM
Subject: [IP] RE: Tandem T slim G4

B William: The web sites with comparisons, Diabetesnet and Integrated
Diabetes,
do not have the new model on them yet. I have this pump and I love it, but I
don't use the CGM feature (I just bought it just in case). You will probably
have to get on TuDiabetes or Facebook, and ask questions of people who use the
Vibe, the Tandem pump or the Medtronic. Then look for some local reps if you
can, who will let you see the pumps.
B No other place I can think of to ask questions and gather reviews.
Diabetesmine
is also an option for reviews....
Laura.
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)