From: "Laura Shapiro" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 1:32:43 PM
Subject: [IP] Re: (IP) infusion sets

B I'm beginning to think making the Comfort Short sets work somehow, is the
only
option. Since I need something for alternate sites (and the steel isnt
apparently going to be comfortable there) and since the 90 degree fizzle for
just about all thin people......
B And being on a small .50 basal, is a pump vacation even do-able? Losing
hope......
Laura in NM (Silhouette/Comfort user for 15 solid years).
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)