[IP] Re: (IP) infusion sets

 I'm beginning to think making the Comfort Short sets work somehow, is the only
option. Since I need something for alternate sites (and the steel isnt
apparently going to be comfortable there) and since the 90 degree fizzle for
just about all thin people......
 And being on a small .50 basal, is a pump vacation even do-able? Losing
hope......
Laura in NM (Silhouette/Comfort user for 15 solid years).