[IP] Re: (IP) infusion sets

 No, Mios are from Minimed and fit all their pumps. I tried four of them last
year with my 530g and they were no better than Quicksets. They're the exact same
cannula just with a different inserter and a different connection to the tubing.
So if Quicksets and other straight in sets don't work for you, they won't
either.

 I also tried the metal Sure T's. I only tried the two samples they sent me so I
don't have a lot of data, but they were fine. I only wore them in my stomach. I
would be afraid to have them on my sides or butt though because of lying on
them. They won't work on my arms because you need two hands to disconnect them.
So their value to me is small since I use all those other sites as much as
possible after years of overuse of my abs.

 By the way, Minimed is really good about sending you free samples of any sets
you want to try. Just call them.
Pam

Sent from my iPad