From: "william barishman"
<email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 9:36:31 AM
Subject: [IP] RE: Tandem T slim G4

Does anyone know of a sight that will show comparisons of all pumps pros
and cons including the T-slim G4? the response about the T-slim G4 was
great, but I am looking for pro's and con's about this pump and CGM
combo any others on this pump/CGM combo who can give insight into it.
Thanks.
B B B Well it looks as though the CGM coverage Bills senate S804 and House
HR1427 for 2015 only has about 30%in senate and 40% in the house
supportB B not enough to help get this to a vote. I am disappointed and
discouraged by this I wish these bills could get enough of a push from
all diabetics so that us older diabetics can have access to this product
through MedicareB to helpB B us put off complications by having better
control.
B B B To all have a sweetB B happy and healthy new year and wishing that this
will be our last year without a cure

William Barishman

B On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 09:45 PM, insulin-pumpers-digest wrote:
B >
> insulin-pumpers-digest B Wednesday, December 30 2015 B Volume 13 :
> Number 890

> This issue of the digest contains:
> [IP] Re: Question #1: Enlite vs. Sof-Sensor
> Re: [IP] Re: Question #1: Enlite vs. Sof-Sensor
> Re: [IP] Afrezza
> Re: [IP] Afrezza
> [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers- pump questions
> [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers- pump questions
> [IP] T-Slim G4
> [IP] T-Slim G4
> [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #889
> Re: [IP] monogenic diabetes
> Re: [IP] T-Slim G4
> [IP] Type 1 - and considering bariatric surgery
> Re: [IP] Type 1 - and considering bariatric surgery
> RE: [IP] Type 1 - and considering bariatric surgery
> Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #889
> Re: [IP] Type 1 - and considering bariatric surgery
> Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #889
> Re: [IP] Type 1 - and considering bariatric surgery
> Re: [IP] Type 1 - and considering bariatric surgery
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)