Re: [IP] Infusion Sets

 Oops, I was wrong about the Mio's - I learned they are Medtronic - confused
them with another brand.

----- Original Message -----

 From: "kristinablake comcast net"
<email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:43:39 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Infusion Sets

Signe, I haven't read any of the other replies yet, but Mio's are a Luer Lock
set, and probably won't work with the Medtronic since Medtronic has its own
proprietary sets.
As far as considering the Omnipod and switching to Dexcom, I love my Dexcom
(I've been CGM'ing with Dex for about 8 years now) and find it very accurate.