[IP] RE: Tandem T slim G4

Does anyone know of a sight that will show comparisons of all pumps pros
and cons including the T-slim G4? the response about the T-slim G4 was
great, but I am looking for pro's and con's about this pump and CGM
combo any others on this pump/CGM combo who can give insight into it.
Thanks.
B B  Well it looks as though the CGM coverage Bills senate S804 and House
HR1427 for 2015 only has about 30%in senate and 40% in the house
supportB  not enough to help get this to a vote. I am disappointed and
discouraged by this I wish these bills could get enough of a push from
all diabetics so that us older diabetics can have access to this product
through MedicareB to helpB  us put off complications by having better
control.
B B  To all have a sweetB  happy and healthy new year and wishing that this
will be our last year without a cure

William Barishman

B >