Re: [IP] Infusion Sets

 I know whenI had an allergy to Humalog, I had red splotches all around the
site. What I have now is just site failure, it just plain dies or starts to come
out. I'm down to steel or pump vacation at this point. It isnt easy to get
samples either, and then when you get a few you have to hope not to mess them up
so you can try them. To their credit, one time a few years back, Medtronic did
send a nice box of Mios. I wish I would have tried them then, to know if I
should try Insets now! Not sure if I mentioned it here, but I found material
from Roche I believe, that said thin people do not do well on 90 degree sets in
many instances. After 15 years manually inserting Silhouettes/Comforts, it is
really frustrating to need something new and have not too many options. I have
Insets, Cleos and steel samples on the way and that's about the end of the road.
Love my brand new TSlim, so hopefully I can fix this. I hope others fix their
issues as well!!!
Laura.