[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #890

 I have been utilizing CGM now for 8 years and UHC (United Health Care) (state
of AZ) has covered them 100%. I had to prove hypo-unaware to obtain. I use the
Medtronic Revel and the CGM that is integrated with the pump. I have not gone to
the newer 530 yet as my Revel still under warranty. I can follow the trends very
well with this form of use which has brought my A1c to 6.1. Diagnosed 55 years
ago and no complications other than the hypo-aware. This has also improved and
now mostly feel the lows and able to manage with no additional support.
Pat Glass, AZ

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-mail is the property of the Arizona Department
of Health Services and contains information that may be PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL
or otherwise exempt from disclosure by applicable law. It is intended only for
the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you receive this communication in
error, please do not retain or distribute it. Please notify the sender
immediately by E-mail at the address shown above and delete the original
message. Thank you.