Re: [IP] Infusion Sets

 Another thing (mentioned here before) is resistance/allergy type
reactions/symptoms, to the metal/plastic set tips, tape or even insulin, AND,
sometimes to something a person has been using successfully, for some
time....like buildup up of tolerance?

 There are so many variables for sets (not even mentioning omnipods!) length,
angle, material, tape

 Others (on the list) gave described similar issues, and a change in the insulin
itself seemed to right the 'bad' set issues, increased unexplainable highs, etc
Might be worth a shot...er, try?!

MichelleS

> On Dec 31, 2015, at 7:00 AM, Signe Myhren  wrote:
>
> Reading what everyone has to say about thin people and failure rates makes me
> feel better. I mentioned here recently that I am having issues too frequently
> with absorption from manually-inserted Silhouettes. I don't know what else to
> try. The Sure-T, straight-in, metal sets caused my BG to rise above 300 very
 > rapidly. Even Medtronic said I should not try them again. Should I try the
Mios?
 > I am actually considering going back to OmniPod, which I last used in 2007.
It