Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers- pump questions

 After two years on the Sure-T, I recently went to the silhouette. When I
started the T, it worked like a charm but eventually my body got tired of it and
I ran out of sites. In desperation I tried the silhouette which is working fine.
I agree with you about infusion sets. They are a pain in the site!
Richard

<email @ redacted> wrote:

> < No, I don't think anyone is talking about the 6 mm vs the 9 mm for thin
> people.
> They mean the 6 mm straight- in sets vs the angled sets like the
> Silhouette/Comfort style.>
>
> Pam, this is exactly what I have heard. Thank you for clarifying this. Now
> yesterday I went through this exact thing:
> Good site died in two days (apparently). Changed site to be sure, BG didnt go
> down. Hubby insisted it was my new pump. No, changed the cartridge and
> everything and BG still high. Changed the site I had just put in and finally,
> well, woke up to lows this morning. Up till 3:30 am with this mess.
 > Sites are dying or rejecting, and I am not even using the 90 degree sets!
Your