Re: [IP] Type 1 - and considering bariatric surgery

My two cents for whatever is worth is, avoid any surgery whatsoever.  I say
this because I know how hard it is for us T1's to heal.  A lot of us are
slightly obese, according to BMI's standards.  I have to say is, better
overweight with a good A1C than skinny with a multitude of other problems.
There are worse things than being overweight.  Good luck in whatever you
decide.  Happy New Year.