 I left Kaiser because of a PA in the Kaiser Sunnyside (Oregon) location.
Luckily, we had a baby at the time, and was able to use a blife eventb to
change providers, and Ibve never looked back. That PA was one of those, bHey,
you donbt have the technical know-how to use a pumpb kind of people, even
though I brought in my blood sugars, showed the mean, median, and std deviation
of my blood sugars for a given timeframe done on Excel.

 He did let me go on a pump in 2004. Luckily, I had a 507C that I kept, so they
let me use that one, and had to be sure that I bcould handleb a pump.
Previously, for MDI, he suggested that I can re-use my syringes. I told him that
I eat 4-6 times/day, so Ibll need a 3 month prescription for 700 (1 for Lantus,
and up to 6/day for boluses) syringes. He then suggested I re-use them, and I
asked him to put it in writing, as to how many times I am to re-use syringes,
how long to re-use them, and how to handle them, as I hadnbt seen instructions
for those on B-D or Monoject websites. He got the sputtering bum-uhb&b and
didnbt write the scrip for the 700.

What a jerk that guy was, and I called him out on it.

 On 12/30/15, 4:55 PM, "email @ redacted on behalf of
Annabella Lewis" <email @ redacted on behalf of