Re: [IP] Type 1 - and considering bariatric surgery

Hi, Jessica.  I don't know anything about your situation, but I just wanted
to put my two cents in.  Please make sure that you have exhausted all other
possibilities before you have any kind of surgery.  Go for second or third
opinions and speak to anyone who may have a different opinion.  You may
have done all of this already.  My best, Susan