[IP] Type 1 - and considering bariatric surgery

I wanted to get feedback from anyone who has Type 1 and has had bariatric
surgery specifically gastric bypass.

I do not "look" obese although I do know I am overweight. According to my
BMI I am technically considered obese.

I am not considering the surgery because of weight loss.  its more because
the doctor believes I will have better control of my blood sugars in the
long run.

Obviously there are risks with any surgery; I guess I'm looking to hear if
the risks are worth the reward.

Thank you and Happy and healthy New Year to all!

Jessica 28 yrs young

Type 1 for 15 years

Pumping for 5 years currently on Animas Ping