From: "Emily Steinberg" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 11:52:16 AM
Subject: [IP] T-Slim G4

B I have the TSlim G4 and I love it - but I'm not sure it means all that much
because I've never used a pump before and I've only had this one for 2 months
or
so....
B I was diagnosed in 2006, in my late 30s, when I was pregnant. It was
discovered
during regular blood work at a very early stage in my pregnancy - maybe 4 or 5
weeks. The ob believed it wasn't gestational because I was very overweight. At
some time after my pregnancy was over my primary care dr tested and my bg was
still off the charts. the Drs told me if I lost weight it would "go away". I
lost more than half my body weight and still had to take insulin! So I found a
new endo who ran a c-peptide. No c-peptide... Go figure! Took 8 years but
started bolusing at meals and using long acting insulin at night and hurray!
Bg
control! My insurance covered my TSlim w dexcom integrated and it's so much
easier. I test and calibrate 2 times each day. I have to change the dexcom
sensor spot once every 7 days and my insulin spot every 3 days. I have one
receiver and it's pretty small. I only use humalog now. My pump Has tubing but
it's not an issue. I'm happier and a lot less sleepy! I feel great! If anyone
has specific questions about the pump you can email me at
email @ redacted Hope I've been helpful!!!

Since I'm a newbie - can anyone suggest blogs or other sources of info for
me??
Thanks!!!
Emily
Sent from my iPhone