Re: [IP] Afrezza

 Despite needing to be 'aware' enough to order a day ahead (thinking about
weekends, holidays etc that muddle the issue!) having it ordered in might mean
your med is 'fresher'? That might be a good thing

Michelle
 Those in rural areas, with pharmacies that are non existent or an hour plus
away or have bankers hours, may struggle with remembering ahead of time etc, so
that a 'trip to town' (major undertaking, filled with round robin of errands,
monthly groceries? etc) is efficient
 Ah, although most of the U.S. has 'easy' and 'convenient' access to pharmacies
and many other niceties, there are quite a few who do not, who still have dial
up or pay by the byte access to the Internet etc :)

<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > Same here. I got it refilled yesterday after the pharmacy ordered it on
Monday.