Re: [IP] Re: diet plans

And......each person has limits on 'acceptable'. TeeHee

 One person might substitute X for Y, while another says ' I gotta have Y, so
I'll eat less of it, or I'll eat it less often'!

 Recalling 'back in the day' when all persons w Diabeasties got an identical
diet plan, and people who were brought up on rice&beans or tortilla based meals
could find little/no help to help them be successful

MichelleS

 Dx back in Jan 1969, in SC#o Paulo, with a mother who had to use an interpreter
(Portuguese) and a doctor who was the 'one size for all' type and we had few
choices (it was over an hour drive etc)