From: "william barishman"
<email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 10:35:01 AM
Subject: [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #887

Dear Bev, I am also out of warranty with my Animas ping and am looking
at the tandem T slim G4. Being over the age of 65 leaves me at the mercy
of Medicare and if Medicare won't cover aB CGM my secondary insurance
will not cover it either. They go by Medicare's decisions and so I am
out of luck. If you contact the Tandem company they can give you an app,
which I have, and you can play with their virtual pump on your cell
phone and see if you like it.B It is a touch screen system with both the
pump and DexcomB CGM on B the same screen. I asked if anyone on insulin
pumpers has the Tslim G4 pump/ CGM and how they liked it, I am still
waiting for a response from anyoneB who has and is using this pump/CGM
system by Tandem.IB B do have some other information if you wantB B please
call me, 772-873-9293B

William Barishman

B On Sat, Dec 26, 2015 at 04:26 PM, insulin-pumpers-digest wrote:
B >
> insulin-pumpers-digest B  Saturday, December 26 2015 B  Volume 13 :
> Number 887

> This issue of the digest contains:
> RE: [IP] TSA body scans
> [IP] Re: diet plans
> Re: [IP] TSA body scans
> [IP] for Janis Baldwin
> Re: [IP] diabetes and multi day endurance walks
> Re: [IP] Re: diet plans
> [IP] Hello
> Re: [IP] Hello
> RE: [IP] Hello