Re: [IP] Pump Questions

my son has always been skinny/boney no fat anywhere on his body
He started with the 6mm quicksets , then for the last 10+ years has used
the 90 degree 6mm insets...  with out any problems...
the only set that didnt work for him were the cleo's... they diiidnt stick
very well, and left a red circular welt when removed

Stacey