Re: [IP] Pump Questions

<I had another idea, I often use the contact-detach sets (I have a T-Slim but I
believe Medtronic has a similar infusion set). They have two parts, a
"business end" which is a straight in set, and a "tail" with another sticky
pad for connection to the tubing.>

 This is exactly what I have been considering for my new TSlim. I am having
horrible problems after 15 years on the short Comforts/Silhouettes. The site
either works right out, or somehow just fails and you can't tell. Being on a
very small basal, it takes hours before you really know what is going on. And
being very thin, angled sets were pretty much all anyone ever advised. And they
did work, for 15 years, but not lately. I have samples coming of steel sets. I
hope I like them. And it is not easy to put Comfort sets freehand, in new
 This has caused more issues with my A1C than simply anything else. It certainly
isnt food, since I am not a very big eater.
Scared, but going to try the detach sets.
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)