Re: [IP] Test from Mac

I guess Outlook for Mac 2016 is a complete failb&

Mail for Mac (not sure how itbs formatted):
 OK, it seems that everybody has a diet plan for T2 Diabetics, but I was
wondering what the options were for us T1D on insulin.

Here are my criteria for selection:
1.  Has to taste good.  (OK, that is subjective)
 2. Has to be ready to go. I donbt want a bmake 23 meals in advance type
thingb I want a bgrab a box and gob thing. Buying fruits and vegetables is
OK, but I donbt want something like South Beach, where I have to make
everything.
 3. Has to be all-inclusive, meaning, that the plan has to have me think about
what Ibm eating less.
4.  I want to lose weight.  (That should actually be #1)

 Ibve seen Nutrisystem D, but Ibd like othersb experience with these and
other diet plans.

Thank you,

Jeff
 On Dec 26, 2015, at 1:16 PM, Jeffrey R. Dempsey
<email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted>>
wrote:

OK, so that failedb&
Outlook for Mac 2016 in plain text...

OK, it seems that everybody has a diet plan for T2 Diabetics, but I was
wondering what the options were for us T1D on insulin.

Here are my criteria for selection:
1.  Has to taste good.  (OK, that is subjective)
2. Has to be ready to go. I donbt want a bmake 23 meals in advance type
thingb I want a bgrab a box and gob thing. Buying fruits and vegetables is
OK, but I donbt want something like South Beach, where I have to make
everything.
3. Has to be all-inclusive, meaning, that the plan has to have me think about
what Ibm eating less.
4.  I want to lose weight.  (That should actually be #1)

Ibve seen Nutrisystem D, but Ibd like othersb experience with these and
other diet plans.

Thank you,

Jeff

 On 12/26/15, 12:51 PM,
"email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted>
on behalf of
 Jeffrey R. Dempsey"
<email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted>
on behalf of

email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted>>
wrote:

Hi allb& Ib?m doing a test from my Mac to see why I get those bb?s in my
messages. What Ib?ll do is put the same text in each one, and see how it
handles
it.

Sample text from Outlook 2016, HTML formatted:
OK, it seems that everybody has a diet plan for T2 Diabetics, but I was
wondering what the options were for us T1D on insulin.

Here are my criteria for selection:
1.  Has to taste good.  (OK, that is subjective)
2. Has to be ready to go. I donb?t want a b?make 23 meals in advance type
thingb? I want a b?grab a box and gob? thing. Buying fruits and vegetables is
OK, but I donb?t want something like South Beach, where I have to make
everything.
3. Has to be all-inclusive, meaning, that the plan has to have me think about
what Ib?m eating less.
4.  I want to lose weight.  (That should actually be #1)

Ib?ve seen Nutrisystem D, but Ib?d like othersb? experience with these and
other diet plans.

Thank you,

Jeff
Make a long URL short at http://type1.org<http://type1.org/>