[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance
 
 

Re: [IP] Test from Mac



OK, so that failedb&
Outlook for Mac 2016 in plain text...

 OK, it seems that everybody has a diet plan for T2 Diabetics, but I was
wondering what the options were for us T1D on insulin.

Here are my criteria for selection:
1.  Has to taste good.  (OK, that is subjective)
 2. Has to be ready to go. I donbt want a bmake 23 meals in advance type
thingb I want a bgrab a box and gob thing. Buying fruits and vegetables is
OK, but I donbt want something like South Beach, where I have to make
everything.
 3. Has to be all-inclusive, meaning, that the plan has to have me think about
what Ibm eating less.
4.  I want to lose weight.  (That should actually be #1)

 Ibve seen Nutrisystem D, but Ibd like othersb experience with these and
other diet plans.

Thank you,

Jeff






 On 12/26/15, 12:51 PM, "email @ redacted on behalf of
Jeffrey R. Dempsey" <email @ redacted on behalf of
email @ redacted> wrote:

> Hi allb& Ib?m doing a test from my Mac to see why I get those bb?s in my
 >messages. What Ib?ll do is put the same text in each one, and see how it
handles
>it.
>
>Sample text from Outlook 2016, HTML formatted:
> OK, it seems that everybody has a diet plan for T2 Diabetics, but I was
>wondering what the options were for us T1D on insulin.
>
>Here are my criteria for selection:
>1.  Has to taste good.  (OK, that is subjective)
> 2. Has to be ready to go. I donb?t want a b?make 23 meals in advance type
>thingb? I want a b?grab a box and gob? thing. Buying fruits and vegetables is
>OK, but I donb?t want something like South Beach, where I have to make
>everything.
> 3. Has to be all-inclusive, meaning, that the plan has to have me think about
>what Ib?m eating less.
>4.  I want to lose weight.  (That should actually be #1)
>
> Ib?ve seen Nutrisystem D, but Ib?d like othersb? experience with these and
>other diet plans.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Jeff
>.
>Follow us at https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers
>Make a long URL short at http://type1.org
>Donate with every purchase http://smile.amazon.com/
>(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)
.
----------------------------------------------------------
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,
contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
Follow us at https://www.twitter.com/insulinpumpers
Make a long URL short at http://type1.org
Donate with every purchase http://smile.amazon.com/
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)