[IP] Test from Mac

 Hi allb& Ibm doing a test from my Mac to see why I get those bbs in my
messages. What Ibll do is put the same text in each one, and see how it handles
it.

Sample text from Outlook 2016, HTML formatted:
 OK, it seems that everybody has a diet plan for T2 Diabetics, but I was
wondering what the options were for us T1D on insulin.

Here are my criteria for selection:
1.  Has to taste good.  (OK, that is subjective)
 2. Has to be ready to go. I donbt want a bmake 23 meals in advance type
thingb I want a bgrab a box and gob thing. Buying fruits and vegetables is
OK, but I donbt want something like South Beach, where I have to make
everything.
 3. Has to be all-inclusive, meaning, that the plan has to have me think about
what Ibm eating less.
4.  I want to lose weight.  (That should actually be #1)

 Ibve seen Nutrisystem D, but Ibd like othersb experience with these and
other diet plans.

Thank you,

Jeff