Re: [IP] Hello

 I started with a minimed (507c and then an paradigm) and then moved to the
Animas (IR1200). I then took a several year break due to developing a tape
allergy and then lack of insurance. I started back on the Omnipod a few months
ago and I love it. I chose Omnipod because I don't react to their tape and
because I have limited range of motion to inset a set because of a shoulder
problem. I have absolutely fallen in love with it. I can out it so many more
places and can't believe the difference going tubeless makes. While some other
pumps may offer some additional bells and whistles, all the main functions are
the same. The "pdm" that controls the pod is also a meter using freestyle
strips. I forget the pod is even on and since I already carried a meter it seems
so much less cumbersome.

Krista

Sent from my iPhone