[IP] Re: diet plans

Hi Jeff,
 My 19-year old son has recently lost 50 pounds in 4 months with Nutrisystem.
He's got about 40 to go. Seeing his success, I ordered a month's worth of food
for me.

 I barely made it through the month! While the food has the convenience you're
looking for, I thought it tasted pretty crappy, plus it was way too high-carb
for me. You still have to add other foods like veggies too.

 Breakfast was a carton of sugar free yogurt + a NS muffin, or biscotti cookies.
Not enough protein to keep me satisfied, plus how is eating cookies for
breakfast helping me to set up better habits?

 My son has hit a plateau and is getting burnt out on the food. Going to get him
to try something else.

 In 2011 I quickly lost 60 pounds with Medifast, which is better carb-wise, and
very convenient. However, the real truth is that almost any plan will work if
you stick with it for the long run.

 Now I'm working with my dietician. Reduced carbs (no more than 40 grams per
day), and 1500 calories a day. Real food, and a little exercise for good
measure. One day at a time, for the rest of my life. That's the plan, anyway. :

Ibve seen Nutrisystem D, but Ibd like othersb experience with these and
other diet plans.

Sent from my iPhone

<email @ redacted> wrote:
> Ibve seen Nutrisystem D, but Ibd like othersb experience with these and
> other diet plans.
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)