Re: [IP] NovaLog Insulin

Dave,

 Please send me your address and I will send the vials SASPO.. I don't drive and
it might be a week or so.

 As for shipping, with the cool winter temperatures it probably would be OK in a
padded envelope.

Richard Price
T1D since 1961. MM pump and CGM

Sent from my iPad

<email @ redacted> wrote:

>>> On 12/20/2014 5:36 PM, Richard Price wrote:
>>> I have about 4 vials of NovaLog In date that I don't know what to do with.
>>> Richard
>>>
 >> Richard, I use Novalog and can use them. I have insurance and don't need
them. My T1D son has no insurance and could sure use them as the out of pocket
expense really hurts him. Let me know and I'll send shipping details offline.