From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Laura Shapiro
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 2:04 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] *B's* in posts

OK, which Techie out there can say why this is happening?You dont really
think I (or others ) are typing the letter B through the post do
you?????Ummmm no.
Gimme a break.Laura in NMB Per Jan's suggestion I am typing in Yahoo font
called Classic now (here)B It defaults to this which is called Modern Wide.
(Here).Test, Test, Test.
Make a long URL short at http://type1.org Donate with every purchase
http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)