[IP] New Year's resolution

How about everyone start <snipping> on replies and not include the digest
MENU! When you receive your post if individually, scroll down to the end of
it and see what goes into the digest that we have to wade through. Yuck! I'm
74.5 years old and have learned how. I feel for those DMers who have poor
vision and have to struggle to the next *fresh* post.

Happy New Year to ALL

Jan H.