Re: [IP] Re: Unused Medtronic Supplies

Steve,

I have no coverage for CGM, and would like to get any parts (or supplies)
needed. [I have had BS go up to 372 from 82 8 hours into fasting before a
surgery -- an hour after testing the BS at 82!]. So for days which could be
stressfull, or different activity I need to know if BS is going up or down.

So any parts that can be used for a CGM would be extremely helpful.

-- Happy New Year  !!

Alan