Re: [IP] Getting the 530G

Interesting. I got my first pump this July and was able to upgrade to the
530G in November.

That could have been because I was one of the customers who mistakenly got
a letter addressed to my "parents or guardian" saying I was not eligible
because the 530G was not approved for patients under 16 years. (I'm quite a
bit older than that, and just got my Joslin medal.)

Maybe they were trying to recover from a potential public relations problem.

--
Steve