Re: [IP] trying to find a supplier

 I use CCS medical (ccsmed.com). They supply all my pump supplies and strips,
control solution, lancets. I have Medicare and Anthem blue cross and and they
handle all the billing so I pay nothing. All they require is a testlog every six
months showing that I'm testing as frequently as I say.

 OTOH they don't sell insulin and I am trying to get my local Rite aid familiar
with the Medicare paperwork. For my Novolog they require me to pay the secondary
insurance 20% up front. Bought insulin in November and am still waiting for them
to bill Medicare for it.

Sarah