       Single payer system - hmmmm you might have a point.  I vote for
Cigna.

       I surely wouldn't vote for the federal government - it can't handle
what it has now - even without the affordable care act.

       My opinion only of course.

       Nora Nevers
       OmniPod and Dexcom
	Arlington, TX

me more than just fine. I still think we need a single provider medical care
system to help make our health care experiences more consistent. My opinion
only of course.
Anne