[IP] Spies? Dexcom Spies, Attention!

IMO, most companies have somebody listening to all the chatter. Heck, on
the FB t-slim group, we have Enid, who doesn't post much. She works for
Tandem, but she's entitled to join because she wears a t-slim. It's good.

The replacement transmitter for the Dex arrived a half hour ago.  No
return envelope for the bad boy, so I will be calling.  Kit in Tech
Support said that they'd be sending a return label so that they can look
at the transmitter that gave me a Low Battery Alert after 2 days.
Sheesh!  So much for 6 months.

I didn't feel like changing my sensor now (You'd think that Dexcom could
have put a free sensor in the box, since their instructions are not to
swap out the transmitter if the sensor is already stuck into you.)
Surprise!  It's doable.  It's easy to snap the transmitter out of the
sensor tray by pulling the prongs apart. It's a bit more difficult and
more painful to snap the transmitter back without the prong thingie that
snaps off.  I did consider digging in the trash to fine a used one just
to see if I could reattach it, but that could get messy.  I had to lie
down so the transmitter wouldn't fall and since I only use my tummy for
sensors, I could use both hands.  Now I'll have to see if pushing and
tugging damaged the sensor needle.

Another thing to consider is that the Fed Ex box was cold, the G4 box
was cold, and the transmitter also felt cold to the touch.  If Kit's
best guess is that the first transmitter was over exposed to cold
temperatures, this second transmitter might have the same problem.

We'll see!

Denise Br.