RE: [IP] Certificate of medical necessity

Hi Oliver,

Thanks Oliver, but I'm not the one with the good fortune; it's Urb, and I'm
thrilled anyway!  It's so great when things work out for someone on the list
who's been struggling.

My time will come!  :-)

Sue
else's life."

<<That is good news Sue, I'm happy for you.>>

Oliver

Sent from outer space