Re: [IP] Certificate of medical necessity

 Ever since I started pumping my biggest problem has been the plastic infusion
sets. Shots always worked, but not so with the pump. Last week I went through
almost all my remaining quicksets trying to get one to work, with no success.
  In desperation I found an old sample sure T
 and decided to try it. I had tried one once after carefully following
instructions and it did not work.
 Anyhow, this time I peeled off the paper by the needle and inserted it in
almost exactly the same way as I did with shots and I never felt it. Since then
my insulin delivery has been perfect, and now I am almost ready for my third
sure T insertion.

 With the quick sets, at best on the second day my tests always became elevated
and caused me to have unstable results. For me, the sure T is a real find.

Richard