RE: [IP] Certificate of medical necessity

HURRAY!!!!!!!  :-)

Sue
else's life."

<<Well, the USPS just knocked on my door to deliver a small box containing
exactly one months's worth of reservoirs and infusions sets.
I'm in shock. I thought I'd believe it when I saw it, but I still don't
believe or trust this.
BUT NEVERTHELESS I'M PRETTY DAMNED HAPPY ABOUT IT.>>

Thanks,