Re: [IP] "Insurance Company Lays Out Obamacare Tax Hikes"

You GUYS! Lol, Adam. By the way, all news media are biased. There's no such
thing as an unbiased news source. Fortunately, we get to pick our own news
sources , so the biases reflect or reinforce our personal values.

I thunk.

<email @ redacted<javascript:;>>