[IP] Medtronic

 I just opened my e-mail folder this morning, and found a shipping notification
from Medtronic. A single box, to be delivered January 6, 2014. I guess that's
the SofSensors. I guess it means they WILL be shipped, as I have never had the
transit time of a box from Medtronic be so lengthy. I am also betting I got that
shipping notification after bashing Medtronic here (they have spies,) on the
Medtronic Facebook page, and also on Twitter (which I only ever use when I feel
I am getting lousy custome service! I hate having to bash at all, but I am a
loyal customer who deserves to be treated as one.

 Well, Medtronic had always treated me well in the past, so if they want to keep
me as their loyal customer, they are now going to have a chance!

 I anxiously await Jerry's news about his new MM pump with Enlite sensors. If he
is a happy camper, I will get on board and order the new pump. The pathway
program is going to be expedited in January, according to Medtronic's Facebook
page!

Signe

Sent from my iPad