[IP] Dexcom Low Battery Alert on Transmitter

I finally got a low battery alert on my Dexcom transmitter.  The only
problem is, it's on the new one, the one that I just received last
Saturday.  When I called Dexcom, the girl who answered the phone
informed me that she had just transferred me to tech support.  For a low
battery?  Yes!  So who called before I did?

Talked to a TS guy named Kit and his best guess is that Fed  Ex left it
in the truck too long or it just got too cold somehow.  He asked me how
the weather is here in MN and it's nothing like San Diego's.  The upshot
is that he's sending out a new transmitter and wants the first one
back.  So there will be a slight delay in passing my old kit on to a
friend...which is too bad, because I have a couple of other things that
I was going to share.

Is any one else having problems with a NEW Dexcom transmitter battery?

Denise Br.