Re: [IP] Has MM Changed?

My old pump died, and I had to get a loaner from MM. When my new pump
arrived, I returned the loaner pump. Minimed charged me $3000 for the
loaner. I could not get anything from them, because of this charge. This
went on for over a year--I had too many other things on my plate to deal
with it, after several attempts to resolve it. So, I became $3000 in debt
to MM.

About four months ago, I called Minimed Customer Service to address their
error. The rep switched me to accounts. The accounts rep
"discovered"--while I was on the phone--that the pump had been returned,
but that the department that received it "hadn't told anyone."