[IP] Has MM Changed?

MiniMed has become so hopeless. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand
is doing. One  person says that since I am on Medicare, someone from down in
AL, will call me. Then I start getting messages from somewhere in ID, from MM.
After waiting weeks for infusion sets, I called twice. First time I was told
that it now takes weeks to get an order because of Medicare. Second time I
spoke to a lady who actually knew what she was doing. She looked up my
insurance info. and realized that my plan is not Medicare, but a Medicare
Advantage Plan. That is a whole different animal. I got my supplies within 2
days. This was after waiting 3 weeks and not one word from MM, they did not
follow up to see what the problem is. My CDE put in an order for a Revel for
me, months ago. MM lost my testing logs and wanted more. As it turns out,
since I am not using Medicare I don't even need to supply them with anything
outside of the C-Peptide test. I  am seriously considering canceling my order
and getting a pump from another company. MM never used to be like this. I just
don't want to deal with them under these conditions.

Maribeth