Re: [IP] Has MM Changed?

hi  yes, I was down to 2 sets, and the  bull talk from mm.  im ready to go
somewhere else.  im on medicare and I got the same run around.  I finally
talked to my drs. nurse., and she got it done in less than an hour. think
she called the sales rep.  im pretty disgusted with them.  hang in there.
I think medicare thinks, diabetes will go away and we are trying to cheat
them.  ... merry Christmas ..